Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tuscan Style - Option 2

edgy tuscan wedding

When I read the descriptions of the brides who submit their weddings to this blog, it makes me want to plan my wedding all over again. Such is the case of our next wedding. Michelyn and Cameron will be getting married in Italy. They will be wed in a European style garden and dance the night away under the Tuscan stars. Love.

Anyway, what will her groom wear? Michelyn describes her fiance, Cameron as edgy who tends to wear brands like Affliction and True Religion. So, I chose pieces that reflect his style.

First, I chose a black tuxedo blazer with contrast satin trim from Top Man. The cut is shorter and skinnier than a normal tuxedo jacket. I chose slim fit pants also from Top Man. The chambray shirt has been every where this season for a good reason. It's light-weight and soft. It totally dresses down the tuxedo look. The blue bow-tie and red undershirt is a nod to Michelyn and Cameron's wedding colors. We all want that pop of unexpected color. The patent leather high-tops are one of the coolest things I've seen in awhile. I love the sleek, yet artsy look of the watch and the ring. Cameron will also need a very good travel bag from Marc Marmel for this amazing destination wedding. The leather is not too serious as it is slightly cracked and wrinkled. Finally, Michelyn can get the amazing animal themed shot glasses for Cameron. Quirky. Fun. Who can resist mini antlers? I definitely can't.

Come back tomorrow to see what Abbey of Providence Classic has come up with for the couple.

Don't forget to vote for your favorite design board! Leave a comment! - Sam

Need help styling your groom? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment