Friday, July 16, 2010

Groom (and bride) Style Tip...Picture Perfect!

Bola Onada Abodunde Photography

Our vendor for this week is an extremely talented photographer by the name of Bola Onada Abodunde!

Let's take a look at Bola's contribution to the wedding world and what she has to say about weddings!

Where are you located?
Philadelphia

Your contact information and website:
Email: bola@onadaphotography.net
Website: http://onadaphotography.net
Blog: http://onadaphotography.net/blog

What do you love about weddings?
I think weddings are amazing. They are one of the most important days in the world for a couple. The excitement and the emotions are priceless. Being able to capture those moments make me feel honored.

Tell us a little about your work. How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as simple and fun!

What advice do you have for grooms (and brides) when you are working with them?
Relax and have fun! Nervousness shows in your photos and you definitely don't want that! ALso getting your photo taken is your one opportunity to go all out. Outside of your wedding pictures, engagement sessions are perfect to dress up glamorously or wear something fun or even bring some fun props. It will make your photo session a memorable experience and of course you'll get some beautiful pictures!

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Photography has been a passion of mine for a huge portion of my life. My dad loved photography and documented pretty much my entire childhood--a gift I am so grateful for. I started shooting weddings after taking some photographs at a close friends wedding as they say, the rest is history. I absolutely love the fact that I can capture a moment of time, an expression, a reaction, a feeling and be able to come back to the photograph and feel that way again years later.

Aside from photography, I'm addicted to the following things: fashion magazines, mint tea, shoes and purses :) I think nothing beats ending a hectic day than snuggling up with a great book. One of the most important things in the world to me is family. I love reckless abandon and make an effort to live my life to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment