Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Polished Prep

The Refined PrepFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


Congratulations to Anneke and Austin! I love the idea of a preppy / nautical wedding that is at the same time very elegant and polished.
I picked a beautiful navy suit with the option of either a white or light pink shirt. I really like the snapshot of the light pink shirt, hot pink boutonniere, navy and pink striped tie, and navy suit. Or, for a more classic look, go with white.
I opted for classic New England mother of pearl cufflinks. I think Anneke's idea of thickly striped navy and raspberry ties sounds like a great idea, so I incorporated that as well. But, the best part of this outfit for me are the shoes- check out this navy suede and cognac leather brogues! Simply amazing.
I hope you got some good ideas, and my best wishes for a fabulous wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment