Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Groom Style Tip #6: Mad about Blue Flourish

The other day I was on one my favorite sites, Etsy, and I discovered one of the most lovely stores ever, Blue Flourish. If you're on Etsy, they are also known as Rationale. Whether flowery or feathery, these one-of-a-kind boutonnieres are crafted with love by head designer and owner, Queenie. Not only are these pieces beautiful, they're quite affordable as well with boutonnieres starting at $4.75 on her Etsy site. Spice up your groom and your wedding party's suits with pretty and perky boutonnieres from Blue Flourish! I'm so excited that I found them!

Here are some sample pieces from Queenie. Love them.










I'm going to be off for a few days. My cousin is getting married this weekend in Malaysia. I'll be back on Monday with more weddings and fun groom's stuff!

Need help with your groom's style? E-mail us at weddings@9tailors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment