Thursday, May 27, 2010

The B&BT Stylists-Vol. 2



As we've promised, here are our other stylists!

Introducing...Makiko Harris


My personal style:

My "style" is something I am constantly exploring, but in general, I like mixing vintage and modern pieces to discover something completely unique. I think it ends up being a little bit classic and a bit whimsical- never too serious. And on the best days, always some glamour.

Why do I love weddings?

It's a fabulous excuse to wear a fabulous dress!

What do you hope brides (and grooms) will get out of the blog?

I hope readers get inspired and excited. I love it when something- whether is be a random found object or a photograph- gets my mind whirring and I start coming up with all sorts of new ideas. I hope our blog and design boards can do that for you

and... Muchieh Yun



My personal style:

My style tends to fluctuate with the season while remaining city chic! I love shoes and I think they are the best way to make a statement!

Why do I love weddings?

I love weddings because I believe that it is the ultimate celebration of a couple's love. Weddings are an extremely exciting time for both the bride and the groom--the bride is able to enliven her childhood fantasies while the groom is able to embark on a new journey in his life, a journey filled with love, trust and security.

What do you hope brides (and grooms) will get out of the blog?

I hope our readers will enjoy and be inspired by our suggestions and feel less overwhelmed with their wedding plans!

Come back tomorrow to meet our last but not least stylist!

No comments:

Post a Comment