Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Grooms Style #8: What's Black And White And Red All Over?

When I received this e-mail request yesterday, I was so excited! Amber, the lovely bride, asked us to put together an outfit for her future hubby. She will be wearing this beautiful and elegant Pronovias gown and a birdcage veil to her wedding. I love the vintage references, Amber!

I chose a three-piece black tuxedo (vests are so cute!) with a matching bow tie. The dress shirt is a fly front (where the buttons are hidden) giving this a streamlined and clean look. I also included an antique watch with large roman numerals from A. Lange & Sohne. I love the strong, geometic print on the red silk pocket square. This is a perfect complement to the strong and clean lines of tuxedo.

Inspiration? A strapless dress from Pronovias
What's black and white and red all over
Dress: Pronovias; Tuxedo: Dries Van Noten; Fly Front Shirt: Jil Sander; Vest: Top Man; Ring: Jeff Cooper; Pocket Square: The Tie Bar; Watch: A. Lange & Sohne; Shoes: Paul Stuart

What's black and white and red all over - by sshih on Polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment